Get started as a Beachbody coach, but make sure that you do it the right way. Making the decision to become a Beachbody coach is exciting! (Trust me, I’ve been there). You’re excited to begin a new journey in your life, a healthier, fitter, more positive journey and you’re excited to help others do the same. One of the biggest mistakes I see new coaches make is getting hung up in all of the details of being a coach. They get information overload and become paralyzed from doing anything. Frustration sets in, they lose focus of why they became a coach in the first place, and they quit. My goal, is to help you get started as a Beachbody coach and give you a few simple steps that will help you get your business off to a good start.
5 Easy Steps To Get Started As A Beachbody Coach
1. Find the Right Sponsor. While this may seem like an obvious step, it’s not. I’ve seen many people sign up to become a coach and receive a random sponsoring coach. Then, after they get a little taste of the business side, meet other coaches, etc., they realize that the coach that they were assigned to is not actively growing their business. But by this point it’s too late. So you want to find a coach who is actively building the business. Also, this is your business. You will want to work with people who you like, can trust and will be there to support you. This is why finding the right sponsor is the first step you should make when deciding to get started as a Beachbody coach.
2. Start Using Shakeology. During the sign up process to get started as a Beachbody coach, you will want to get started using Shakeology. Getting started with Shakeology is optional but it will be a major factor in the success you have with your Beachbody business. Using Shakeology will not only help you improve your own health but it will help you qualify for Shakeology customers (given to you by Beachbody), bonuses, trips and other incentives. It’s not the only way to qualify for these things, but it is the easiest. By being a product of the product and using Shakeology everyday, you will be able to easily recommend it to others.
3. Have A Get Started Right Interview. So you’ve signed up to become a Beachbody coach, you’ve gotten started with Shakeology and now it’s time to get together with your sponsoring coach and have a Get Started Right interview. The GSR is a great way for you and your coach to get to know each other a little better and to help you clarify your business and fitness goals. This will give your sponsoring coach a good idea of what you want to accomplish and how they can best help you. Do NOT skip this step.
4. Go Through The Training. Beachbody has put in place a Coach Training Academy. Go through every step, maybe even more than once, so that you have a better understanding of the business side of Beachbody. In addition to the Coach Training Academy, our team has additional resources available as well as weekly training calls to help you grow your Beachbody business.
5. Schedule A Home Party. This is another must-do step. Having a home party is the best way to let your friends and family members know exactly what you’re doing. They can decide if 1. they could benefit from the products Beachbody offers 2. would like to join your team or 3. they know someone who you may be able to help. Don’t be a “secret agent Beachbody coach.” Tell everyone what you’re doing! (ps – many coaches reach the Emerald Coach rank after their first home party)
Get Started As A Beachbody Coach – Final Thoughts
Congratulations on your decision to get started as a Beachbody coach. This is only the beginning. This is not get rich quick and no one is saying this is going to be easy. You’re going to need to step out of your comfort zone and grow as a person but if you’re willing to do those things, are coachable and willing to work hard, this business can take you places you would have never imagined. I hope you find these 5 steps helpful to you as you get started as a Beachbody coach building a successful Beachbody business.