It’s Valentine’s Day weekend so it’s a perfect time to eat chocolate treats….Actually, who am I kidding? What does Valentine’s Day have anything to do with eating chocolate treats? 😉 Any day is a perfect day to eat chocolate in my book… but only if it’s a healthy chocolate treat, like these No-Bake Chocolate-Almond Treats.
Not only are these sweet little treats easy to make, but they’re packed with healthy superfood ingredients like cacao, coconut oil, and almonds, that make staying on track with your health and fitness goals so tasty!
Servings: 30 pieces
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup organic virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao powder or Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- slivered or sliced almonds
- Melt coconut oil in a pan over low heat.
- Stir in maple syrup.
- Slowly mix in cacao powder
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Place desired amounts of almonds (I like a lot!!) in the bottom of a paper lined (or greased with coconut oil) mini muffin tins.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the tray or papers, filling 3/4 full.
- Place in freezer until firm (about 2 hours), or in refrigerator overnight. Keep in the refrigerator when not serving to maintain firmness.
Make sure to Pin, Like or Share this No-Bake Chocolate-Almond Treats Recipe with others who may enjoy a sweet treat with their loved ones!!
Blessings & good health,